We’ve made it through the first full month of the new year!
I feel pretty confident in how I ended the month. Could it have been better? Yes. Did I meet all of my goals? No. That said, I had a few fun things pop up along the way that I hadn’t originally planned on: editing a project with a friend, snuggling a new baby niece, and enjoying a few of my daughter’s adventures. The key to success in this race of 2012 and beyond is moderation and understanding. (I guess that makes it two keys!)
1. the quality of being moderate; restraint; avoidance of extremes or excesses; temperance.
9. characterized by understanding; prompted by, based on, or demonstrating comprehension, intelligence, discernment, empathy, or the like: an understanding attitude.
For those new to our Motivation Monday posts:
- Jump in anytime and share your goals, your progress, and support each other.
- The first Monday of each month we’ll outline several goals that we want to accomplish over the next four weeks.
- We’ll review our progress each month, so if weekly posts aren’t for you, no biggie! Make it work for your schedule.
- If you like weekly posts, feel free to join us to talk about your progress, your frustrations, your successes… bring it on!
© 2012 - 2013, Stephanie Pitcher Fishman. All rights reserved.